Badlands Gymnastics Classes
*See Summer Sessions on homepage
Parent & Tot (Ages 6 mos. - 2 yrs.) – $48 per month
• Tuesday 5:00-5:45pm
• Thursday – 9:15-10:00am
Tots (Ages 3 - 5) – $55 per month
• Tuesday 4:00-4:45pm
• Tuesday 5:45-6:30pm
• Wednesday 5:15-6:00pm
• Thursday 10:15-11:00am
Kinder Beginner (Kindergarteners) – $60 per month
• Monday 4:15-5:15pm
• Tuesday 5:15-6:15pm
Beginners (First Grade & up) – $60 per month
• Monday 4:00-5:00pm
• Wednesday 4:30-5:30pm
• Thursday 6:00-7:00pm
Intermediate + – $75 per month
• Monday 4:00-5:30pm
• Wednesday 4:00-5:30pm
Badlands Competitive Team– $160/$200 per month
• Monday 5:30-8:00pm
• Tuesday 5:30-8:00pm
• Wednesday 5:30-8:0pm
• Thursday 5:30-8:00pm
Badlandz Ninjaz – (Boys Ages 5 & up) – $55 per month
• Thursday 3:45-4:30pm
• Thursday 4:30-5:15pm
Girlz Ninjaz – (Girls Ages 5 & up) – $55 per month
• Thursday 5:15-6:00pm
(Students may register in one class per week or choose to attend two classes per week with a $25 discount)
Payment and Fee Information
* Auto Pay Required
* Tuition is ran 25th of the month prior
* Registration Fee: $40 Annually
(Note: Students who drop from the program for 2 months will be charged a new registration fee to start up again.)
* If a payment is denied a notification email will be sent. Class spots not paid by the 27th will be released.
* Notification must be sent via email to email@example.com no later than the 24th of the month prior if a student is dropping a class.
* No refunds or credits will be given for missed classes. No makeup classes.
* Enroll in a second or third class a week & receive a $25 discount on each of the additional class/classes
* $20 sibling discount (Take $20 off tuition for the second & third child in the family etc.)
* Must consent to at least 2 parent volunteer hours before May31, 2019 or pay a $200 non-volunteer fee.
* Badlands Gymnastics follows the school calendar. When there is no school there is also no gym.
Badlands Gymnastics & Ninjaz Guidelines
Dress Code: Girls – must wear a leotard in order to participate in class. No t shirts or baggy clothing – just a leotard with or without workout shorts. No socks or tights with feet as you will slip on the equipment. Boys – must wear athletic shorts or sweats with an elastic waistband & a t shirt. No socks.
(*Just like any other sport – if you don’t have the proper equipment you don’t participate. Gymnastics has one of the easiest dress codes to follow!)
Jewelry: No jewelry with the exception of small stud earrings.
Hair: Please come to class ready with your hair pulled back. Hair must be pulled back out of the face to participate. We have rubber bands up at the office desk.
-Ages 4 & under must have an adult stay with them at all times during gym.
-Gymnasts/ninjaz must be picked up in a timely manner right when class is out. Our coaches are ready to leave right after class. Parents must come in to pick up their athlete.
-Gymnasts/ninjaz who are unable to stay in line may need to have a parent stay with them to help them during class.
-Gymnasts/ninjaz who are not following the directions of the coach will be sat out or sent home.
-Be respectful to others. No profanity. No gum.